Minggu, 11 Januari 2015

A Different Start (6-end): Really, Goodbye?

The holiday has over. Oh, no, it's still holiday, but tomorrow I'll be going to school not for training again, but for studying regularly.

The holiday's good, really. I got sooo many new experiences. Oh, I haven't told you this: I spend my last week of holiday by attending olympiad training, having a meeting and doing homework. Seems boring, doesn't it? Trust me, it was not boring at all. I'm so glad that I was given those opportunities as I could explore myself even more from it.

From the preparation, other than the lesson, I got many new friends. They are really fun! The same thing goes for the meeting. Homeworks? Well, the teamwork ones are the one I love the most. Even though they're hard and sometimes complicated to do, I learnt a lot from it. I was also able to meet my friends often because of it... oh, really, I miss my friends so much.

Goodbye, holiday. For me, as an acceleration student, it'll be counting days for another final exam. I hope I and my friends will all be ready to it, so that we can do well there and satisfy ourselves. Bismillaah!

Thank you, anyway, for reading my blog posts. See you in my next ones!

P. S.: The picture above was the view of the sky on my house after a quite heavy rain. At first, I couldn't believe what I saw. There were two rainbows! But like Kartini wrote to her friend, after the dark, light is born, right?

P. P. S.: I'll insert photos to other posts soon!

end of the series

1 komentar:

  1. So amazing .. you are so powerful on every subject that no doubt I believe you are so talented and skillful student I have ever had. Congratulation Viola I love reading all your postings. Wish all best and luck on you.

    BalasHapus